Welcome to Optimum Health Resource Center
1. Smart Nutrition Starts with Nutrition.gov. This site is about nutrition experts providing easy, online access on food and human nutrition for consumers. Click here: http://www.nutrition.gov/ for more information.
2. Achieve a permanent weight loss through the tools provided by MyFoodDiary.com. Optimum Health highly recommends this service as a new and effective way to weight loss. Click here: http://www.myfooddiary.com/ for more information.
3. The nutritional advice of Nancy Clark , RD, is among the best available for casual exercisers and competitive athletes. Mr. Erickson urges you to review her website and read her top selling books.
Click here: http://www.nancyclarkrd.com/.
4. To gain an understanding of better health you must have better information about how the body works and what effects good health. WebMD provides a comprehensive site that helps people understand diseases, injuries and disorders that affect us all. Click here: http://www.webmd.com/ for more information.
5. The Physician and Sportsmedicine resource is a wonderful on-line source for primary care sports medicine clinical and personal health articles…please click here: http://www.physsportsmed.com/ for more information.
6. Learn why the American College of Sports Medicine Certified members are the best in the industry. Mr. Erickson has been board certified since 1997, Click here to check the best of the best: http://www.acsm.org/.
7. Common Sports Injuries, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatments.
This is a terrific site for someone who has experienced an injury and does not know how to recover properly from it. Learn how to recognize and treat the most common sports injuries so they heal properly.
Click here to review:
8. View one of the best sites on the web for helping you understand sports injuries. Click here: http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net
9. Sports Training Tips for Peak Athletic Performance:
This is a great site to learn, understand, and implement a performance program that will make you a better athlete. The site has general workouts for all sports, plus special sports specific programs that look great!
Click Here: www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/strengthtraining.html